me

me
Photography

Friday, April 20, 2007

PCAGOE- Polymer Clay







I am so excited. I started making jewelry using polymer clay two weeks ago and I listed some items in my shop. I have already sold five pieces. That makes my week, and my month,YEAH!!

I sold these three pieces that I call Blue Hawaii. Bright colors, fun & funky! I was trying to make something that reminded me of spring and yet I wanted to have the beach involved since I live in Florida. I came up with the blue beads and added the bright yellow and black flowers. Flowers & beaches brought to mind images of Hawaii, hence the name Blue Hawaii. I love the way this set turned out.

I have always loved art. I have been involved in different types of crafts all my life. Ceramics,painting,woodworking,sewing,needlepoint,cross stitch,metal smithing, just to name a few...

Since I love art so much I made these artsy polymer clay pieces. Plum Artsy Earrings and Plum Polly Pendant Necklace. The colors look like a artist canvas to me.

No comments: