me

me
Photography

Thursday, August 9, 2007

THURSDAY THIRTEEN Favorite Flowers

1. Number ONE on my list of my most favorite flowers is The Bird Of Paradise.

2. I just love tropical flowers. So next is Ginger.
3. Of course, I will never ever turn down receiving a dozen of Fire & Ice Roses for Valentine's Day!
4. For Mother's day I am a big tulip fan!
5. Now when it comes to buying flowers to add a little something extra in the house I love Astroemeria beacuse they last so long and are so pretty.
6.. One of my favorite flowers I use to love to pick from my grandmother's garden is Tiger Lillies.
7. And who doesn't love orchids...
8.Another way to my heart is a dozen of red velvet roses...So Special!!
9. Large Gerber Daisys in bright colors on my desk always brigntens my day!!!
10. I think a field of RED Poppies is gorgeous!!!
11. I love Purple Iris Flowers in the garden.

12. Orange roses are another one of my favorites.
13. And I must not forget there is nothing like the flower (weed) my granddaughter picks out of the yard for me. :) She did give me a flower for my birthday..(She pulled the flower out of my garden, roots and everything..) Nothlng like having beautiful grand children!!! :) :) :)

8 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Fantastic post, very east on the eyes! You do a great job with links to your subject matter.
BTW...I love your blogger template :-)

Speedcat Hollydale

Alma said...

Love your page!!! thanx for visiting mine :)

sohobeads said...

Thanks so much for the lovely comments..I appreciate them...

Kymberlie R. McGuire said...

I'm the girl who took the picture of the orange roses.

Glad you liked them so much!

Flower said...

Well Done!!
From http://www.lovenwishes.com

Flower said...

Nice Website!!
From http://www.orchidsnroses.com

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work..
From http://www.snehopaharam.com

rupinder said...

Send Mothers Day Flowers and Gifts to India
Send flowers for mothers day To India,Send fruits for mothers day To India,Send Cake for mothers day To India,Send Chocoloates for mothers day To India,Send Gifts for mothers day To India