1. Number ONE on my list of my most favorite flowers is The Bird Of Paradise.
2. I just love tropical flowers. So next is Ginger.
3. Of course, I will never ever turn down receiving a dozen of Fire & Ice Roses for Valentine's Day!
4. For Mother's day I am a big tulip fan!
5. Now when it comes to buying flowers to add a little something extra in the house I love Astroemeria beacuse they last so long and are so pretty.
6.. One of my favorite flowers I use to love to pick from my grandmother's garden is Tiger Lillies.
7. And who doesn't love orchids...
8.Another way to my heart is a dozen of red velvet roses...So Special!!
9. Large Gerber Daisys in bright colors on my desk always brigntens my day!!!
10. I think a field of RED Poppies is gorgeous!!!
11. I love Purple Iris Flowers in the garden.
12. Orange roses are another one of my favorites.
13. And I must not forget there is nothing like the flower (weed) my granddaughter picks out of the yard for me. :) She did give me a flower for my birthday..(She pulled the flower out of my garden, roots and everything..) Nothlng like having beautiful grand children!!! :) :) :)