me

me
Photography

Friday, June 1, 2007

RED HOT VAMP



A Rogue-But her manner was gay & delicious.
She could make a Baptist preacher choke with laughter over a dirty joke.
Her multifaceted beauty--dreamy & kinetic,spellbinding & spine-tingling--will mesmerize those who never seen her. And her tale of triumph & woe will astonish those who've never heard of her.
Her vocabulary was "her sexuality".
"Clara Bow"
I can imagine her wearing this necklace. A vintage red flower brooch with gold center I revamped and hand-wired with gold wire to 18" silver lead and nickel free chain. I hand wire-wrapped 6 new red glass tear drops wire silver niobium wire to vintage silver chain and they dangle below the brooch. A red faceted swarovski crystal was added at clasp for accent. A definite attention getter.

All my pieces are one-of-a-kind handmade designer art jewelry.
Unique in its own way, just like you!

No comments: