me

me
Photography

Saturday, June 2, 2007

UP UP & AWAY Necklace


Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon
Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon
We could float among the stars together, you and I
For we can fly we can fly

Up, up and away my beautiful, my beautiful balloon

The world's a nicer place in my beautiful balloon
It wears a nicer face in my beautiful balloon
We can sing a song and sail along the silver sky
For we can fly we can fly

Up, up and away my beautiful, my beautiful balloon

Gorgeous lampwork glass bead with blue & yellow stripes that reminds me of a hot air balloon is the focal point of this fantastic necklace. Beautiful freshwater peacock pearls and tiny blue glass seed beads finish up this really amazing necklace. I used a sterling silver toggle for closure.

No comments: