me

me
Photography

Monday, July 12, 2010

What is your attitude about MONEY?



A husband and wife attended a county fair where a man in an old biplane was giving rides for $50. The couple wanted to ride, but they thought the pilot's price was too high. They tried negotiating to get him to lower the price, offering $50 for them both, but he would not budge. Finally, the pilot made them an offer. 
"you pay me the whole $100 and I'll take you up," he said. "And if you don't say a single word during the flight, I'll give you back your money."
They agreed, and the couple got into the plane. Up they went, and the pilot proceeded to do every aerial maneuver he knew: diving, looping, rolling, and flying upside down. When the plane landed the pilot said to the husband, "Congratulations! Here's your $100. You didn't say a word."
"Nope," answered the husband, "but I almost did when my wife fell out."

No comments: