me

me
Photography

Monday, July 16, 2007

Polymer Clay Artists Guild of Etsy

PCAGOE-FEATURED ARTIST
SOHOBEADS
Polymer Clay Artists Guild of Etsy:


"Who inspires you?
My husband is my inspiration. He is always encouraging me. He brings me home presents (books, magazines, jewelry display cases) which will help with my jewelry business. He also carries my business cards with him and hands them out. How many men will do that? I am very lucky to have his support.
What inspires you?
Everything around me! I feel like I live in paradise. I live in Florida by the beach, so a lot of my inspiration comes from the beach, ocean, shells, wood, tropics, nature, etc.


Where do you create?
I have a room that was first a carport turned into a den and now my studio. I seem to have taken over the whole room, so will say it is my studio. I hope to one day have a real studio outside of my home.
How long have you been working with polymer clay?
I took two classes last year at Joann Fabrics, then did nothing. When I saw this group (PCAGOE) in April, I decided I wanted to join. I picked up my clay and started making things. I am pretty much a self taught artist. Polymer clay is so much fun to work with. The possibilities are endless."

No comments: