me

me
Photography

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

WANNA HELP???????


Your old cell phone buys phone time for troops!!!!So many Americans express the desire to reach out and support our troops serving in , but many just do not know what to do. This is a way you can help. Donate your used/discarded cell phones and earn calling card minutes for American troops.

Details:

Cell phones for soldiers

Veterans Advantage

Each phone donated generates one 250 minute calling card, and each $40 donation is worth one 1,200 minute calling card. Check out the web page helpthemcallhome.org for drop spots or mailing information, or send a donation to the Marine Corps League. Used phones can be in any condition.

Please don't hesitate to help us honor all of the men and women protecting that which is worth protecting. find the phones in your junk drawers and ask your family, friends, and coworkers to do the same.

God bless you, God bless our military, and God bless America!!!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

What a lovely idea...I am so pleased that you joined my group. I also run a political group in support of the military. I just recently had to take a short break because my son-in-law may even be over there by now...so times are emotional and too close to my heart to be blogging there. when I return in a week or so to it...I would love to be able to post the links that you have concerning the cell phones...I searched but couldn't find any items such as this to add to my blog. my other blog is http://moondanzerdelivers.blogspot.com please be aware that last night's post was a very emotional one...I am usually a little more calm. God Bless you for supporting our troops. :)~Jackie