me

me
Photography

Friday, July 27, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things About Myself!!!
1. I design and make unique one-of-a-kind jewelry. Some old (vintage reconstructed), some new (modern & trendy), but always Strong! Sexy! and Soooo Stylish!!!
2. My favorite saying: Dare to be different! Stand out in the crowd! Wear SOHOBEADS JEWELRY!
3. I just got married in Feburary for the 3rd time. My first marriage was 20 years. My second 1 year (my husband died).
4. My husband & I have 7 grandkids between the 2 of us.
5. I work 3 jobs. I have my own jewelry business (Sohobeads), I work for a Mary Kay district manager (bookkeeping), I work at a shop on the beach where I sell my jewelry (Geronamo's Outpost).
6. I live in paradise!!! FLORIDA
7. I walk every morning at 5:30 am. I need to loose weight and get in shape!!!!!
8. I just turned 48 on July 1st.
9. My favorite movie of all time is: PRETTY WOMAN...It is one of very few movies that I will watch more than once.
10. I am a girly girl. I love to keep up with fashion. I love to shop!! I love to dress up!! I am most definitely not a t-shirt girl!!
11. I am a cajun, originally from Louisiana, I love to cook!! Love crawfish, boudin, and cracklins!!!
12. I love all types of music...jazz,cajun,blues,reggie,country,symphony,christian,top 40,and rock n roll.
13. My favorite number is SEVEN!!!

Hope you enjoyed reading and learning a little bit about who I am...
I just joined Thursday 13!! You should take time to give them a visit...

No comments: